10. You don't avoid washing and brushing your hair for months or weeks on end in between hairdresser visits.
9. Your hair dresser doesn't have to carry you back and forth, kicking and screaming to the sink.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your bum and give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still. You don't wiggle, try to kiss, bite, or scratch your hairdresser while your hair is being cut.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure and pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't decide to do an operatic solo at the top of your lungs and encourage all the other patrons to join in.
And the number 1 reason your dog's haircut may cost more than yours....
1. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing during your haircut and making your hairdresser clean it up is slim!